Custom Logo Instructions
Preferred logo formats and colors
- EPS, AI, PDF, SVG
- Vector artwork, no raster(bitmap) elements
- 1-4 color(s) Pantone Solid Coated
Acceptable file formats (non-vector)
- JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, PSD, BMP
- Higher resolution (300dpi) is preferred since the logo is not vector-based
- If specific fonts are requested/required, it may be necessary to attach the font file with the logo, depending if the artist working on the logo already has the font type
- Acceptable font formats are: FFIL, DFONT, TTF, OTF
- The printable surface area of the ball is .875" in diameter.
- Custom Logo golf balls print within a circular constraint; therefore, it is advised that a logo should be optimized to comfortably fill the printable area. This may require some rearrangement of a logo.
Example: A wide logo with text is best rearranged by stacking the logo on top of text.
- If the logo contains an icon with text, positioning the icon in a different location may provide better results.
- Removing long taglines/text that is no longer legible when shrunken down to 7/8 of an inch (.875") is also recommended.